xGT Release Notes
- Modified the API for creating and destroying graphs. See the Python API documentation for details.
- Simplified the specification of source and target keys by supporting only a single key column.
- Names now have to be unique across all objects vs. unique only for a particular type of object.
- Improved type checking in the query compiler to provide better error messages to users for invalid queries.
- Improved error messages in some cases to make them more understandable.
- Fixed a bug where exceptions were sometimes reported to the wrong job when multiple jobs were running simultaneously.
- Fixed a bug where exceptions sometimes had malformed json.
- Fixed a segfault that occassionally occurred in the job manager.
- Changed working directory of AWS marketplace daemon to /srv/xgtd/data from /home/ec2-user/.
- Added additional error messages.
- Added query annotations to more types of invalid cypher query error messages.
- Fixed some unicode bugs.
- Fixed a segfault occurring when an exception is thrown while ingesting.
- Can now read AWS credentials directly from .aws/credentials.
- Improved query compiler to automatically infer the vertex or edge type when there is a single type.
- Improved compatibility between Python 2 and 3.
- Fixed spurious warnings about numpy datatype incompatibilities.
- Standarized error message handling between
- Improved error reporting to give more meaningful error messages.
- Fixed many cases where errors were not being reported to the user.
- Fixed numerous bugs.